Our Motto

精诚团结, Strength in Unity

Adventure Survival Training Camp 2019

Delightfully, one of our cadets received the Best Camper Award for this ASTC. Here are her thoughts and experiences throughout the camp.


Before ATC, I honestly felt a little reluctant to go because my seniors told me about their personal experiences and it sounded tough.

 On the first day, we had to pitch our tents under the scorching afternoon sun. Although it was tough, it provided a good opportunity to help one another out and also brush up on my campcraft skills. Afterwards, we were quickly separated into our individual groups. At first, my group was really awkward with one another as we were from different units and have not really interacted with one another. 

On the second day, the activities we had really allowed my group to bond with one another through various activities such as orienteering, rock climbing as well as campfire prep. We cheered one another on, encouraged each other, and really got to know each other better. I was chosen to be the cheer IC along with another friend from another school, in our main group. I was able to step out of my comfort zone by interacting with people from other schools to work on the cheer. I also had to step up and lead the cheer.
During orienteering, I mustered my courage to lead the team in cheers so as to lighten up the mood and everyone was feeling lethargic after walking for hours under the sun. 

Through the camp, I was able to learn different values which are essential throughout my NPCC journey such and teamwork, resilience, perseverance, compassion (encouraging your squadmates when they feel like giving up) as well as the importance of taking initiative. 

Lastly, I would like to say that I am extremely humbled to be given the best female camper of the camp.

- LCP (NPCC) Low Rui Xuan




POPULAR