Our Motto

精诚团结, Strength in Unity

K9 Dog Unit Visit 2017

This year, 2 of our Secondary 1 cadets were given the opportunity to watch police dogs in action as well as interacting with them. Below, one of the two cadets reflects on this experience.



I really enjoyed the visit to the K9 dog unit, as it was interesting to see different types of trained dogs perform their respective roles. I learnt that these specially trained police dogs played a huge part in protecting our country. They're trained to detect a bomb and attack criminals upon their trainer's command - and not releasing their bite unless told to do so by its trainer. I found the visit enlightening and delightful, as I was given the privilege of being able to interact with the dogs as well as their trainers - learning many new things about these fearsome and yet adorable canines in the process. Given an opportunity, I would definitely visit them again.

- CDT (NPCC) Alyssa

POPULAR