Our Motto

精诚团结, Strength in Unity

National Police Annual Parade 2015



This year's National Police Annual Parade (NPAP) took place on 18th April 2015. A total of 7 cadets from our unit took part.




Image result for npap 2015Our past trainings have definitely paid off after the NPCC Annual Parade 2015 last Saturday. The NPAP trainings have taught me the importance of teamwork in a contingent, even if we do not know most of them. It has also taught me important values such as resilience and perseverance, to pull through the tough and tiring trainings despite being under the scorching sun. NPAP has enabled me to meet other people and forged many friendships during the trainings with people from the other NPCC units in Singapore, as well as allowed me to bond with cadets from Area 10 and other areas. It really is amazing how a parade can bring so many people together, and the experiences in NPAP 2015 will definitely stay with me for a long time. PAP 2015 has indeed been a fulfilling journey for me. To those who went for NPAP 2015, good job! To the rest of Batch 10 who are going for NPAP next year, make the most out of every training, and have fun!

- LCP (NPCC) Jovin



When I was first told I would be joining NPAP as a flag bearer, I was really happy as I had never done flag drills before, and I thought it would be a fun experience. And right I was. Though the trainings were during the March holidays, leaving me with little time to complete my homework, and under the glaring hot sun, I never did give up. Me, along with the other cadets from the unit, persevered on through, all the way till the actual parade. On the actual day, I was very nervous, but I managed to press on and not fall out. Through NPAP, I've made many new friends from different areas and schools, and learnt so much. One takeaway would be what my sir told us at the end, before we left - “ It's been a journey full of ups and downs. And if someone asks you what you've learn throughout this NPAP, you tell them you've learnt that you will never do it alone because there's so many people here backing you up.”
Truly, I have learnt so much from NPAP.

- CPL (NPCC) Nichole Khoo

Here are some pictures taken of the parade:

POPULAR