Our Motto

精诚团结, Strength in Unity

Air Rifle Competition 2012

Shortly after out Drill competition, 2 teams of secondary 2, 3 and 4 cadets were sent to participate in the Air Rifle competition this year. Let's take a look at one of our cadet's reflections:



In order to prepare for the rifle competition, the teams underwent tough training so as to improve our endurance to be able to hold the rifle longer. After every training, my muscles were fatigued and all I wanted to do next was to sleep. 

However, on the competition day, all that rigorous training paid off. My group came in 3rd overall in the group category. It was all because of these tough training that when I was shooting, it felt like a breeze and it was really enjoyable. 

Although in the end, my actual score was not up to the expectation it still felt great to be able to work together with my team to clinch that 3rd place trophy. 
      
Well done my group mates!

- CPL(NPCC) Ho Jia Min

POPULAR