Our Motto

精诚团结, Strength in Unity

Police Procedure 2018

Our cadets took part in the Police Procedure 2018. Here is one of their thoughts on this experience.

I had a very fruitful PK 1 session as I learnt a lot about a police's job. I also discovered the many procedures involved in becoming a police officer, as well as understanding how being part of the police is like. I also got to learn how to interview victims and suspects.

Each group had to put up a skit performance and it was very fun as I got to chose my group and create a skit as a group.  I also created the skit and was the “police”, so now I know if I am an officer, what work do I have to do. I got to learn how the police does things and then try them out and act to my other squadmates. The experience has also allowed me to get closer to my squadmates as I worked together with them to create the skit. In all, it was an engaging experience.

Lastly, I also learnt about how an officer goes to the crime scene, and how to interview others. I also learnt about the Police Card and how to protect ourselves. The police knowledge programme taught me a lot and I learnt many new things. I wish to have more of such experiences as it was very fun, fruitful and definitely engaging.

-CDT (NPCC) Wen Jing











POPULAR